Thursday, August 31, 2006

T O R N

hmmm....had a very good sleep today, well i guess. a decent sleep for me is getting 5-6 straight of sleep hehehe. anyway, yes im torn. why? hmmm.... i dont know if im actually exaggerating e. the only thing i know as of this moment is that i cant think appropriately. a guy is out there, saying he likes me.... but then we havent met personally and i dont know if there would be a spark once we see each other.another thing is he doesnt know about the skeleton in my closet. i guess im still afraid to face the reality that he might turn his back on me :'(
and there's this another guy, who has been consisted enough to talk to me everyday until late at night and who knows everything about me... the sad thing is that i dont like him as much as the other guy. so do u think im still exaggerating?

No comments: