Sunday, April 22, 2007

My first DSAT for this year

After bearing the tag "CSAT Champion of the Team" for some months now, I just received the bad news last Friday about the DSAT (dissatisfied) I surprisingly got from a call not long ago.

I could still remember the call... It was from a racist customer who would want me to connect his call to an agent from the US. But of course, I enthusiastically replied that I could assist him with his concern. He even commented, "lets give it a try!!", with a sarcastic tone.

It was just a simple reinstatement of his services, nothing more nothing less. He never asked for any other details on his account neither any promotions on goin. I did my job and we ended the call. AS simple as that...

It is a big pain for me and my career. All the while my boss is encouraging me to apply for better positions at the office, which I guess, I should have prioritized at that time. With this at hand, it would take a few months for me to be able to grab the title again and work on my achievements....

No comments: