Friday, September 08, 2006

sober

at 11:30 am, im still up after my shift from 9pm-6am. why not? i deserve some time to relieve this pain im goin thru right now....
been emotional for the past few days. had to take sleeping pills just to be able to get decent sleep. my brain has been bugging me to much that even on my sleep i have to scream! damn this heart of mine!! damn this emotion!! as in damn it!!!
i'll get over you... i'll be over this feeling for you... i will no longer be expecting anything from you... will never believe you... i will nver believe that there will be an US...
ohhh.. its raining... the weather just felt what m feeling right now.... geez... why did i let my self believe in you? why did i let my heart fall for you? i hate love.... i hate being inlove.... DAMN!!!!

No comments: