Saturday, September 16, 2006

what now?

been going with out with friends lately. i guess this is my way of recovering, or my only outlet to release the pain im goin thru right now. in a way, it helps me to divert my attention and drives me not to think of him. cuz whenever im alone thats when the loneliness strikes.my exbf has mentioned that i stop dwelling over something that isnt really worth it. he has bluntly told me not to get into anything right now. now he makes sense! never thought he would still be concerned with me, i guess. anyway, i hate to say this, but at my age, i regret that i still have not learned to discern which is right and wrong, which is true and sincere, and if its worth the time and the feelings. i will be okay... ( i hope)

sad part is, i miss him... terribly! i miss the way he makes me feel good... i miss his promises and sweet nothings... i miss the feeling of having someone special in my life and the thought that someone is just out there... giving me extra care...it has been a year now since my last relationship. And here goes Christmas again... will have to wear a mask and pretend to be merry, when inside all i want is to feel the warmth of the season from a special someone. Am i just being sentimental jerk or exaggerating or something....


anyway,
for almost 3 months, i have not seen this group of friends i have. I am just sad that there has been some issues that has been going on that has lead to some misunderstandings in one way or the other. all im concerned about is the friendship, im afraid that what we have started before might end up nowhere. i just hope this guys would be able to patch things up.

No comments: