Friday, November 17, 2006

jilted me....

i never meant to be so cold. specially to you. you're so nice. you're all heart, sweetie. you're something special.
and you are not just another notch on my belt.

please don't think i'm such a passionless person. i do feel what you're saying. and it's breaking my heart to hear you say that.

i care about you. and i'm not lifeless not realizing that you taking me home and introducing to your friends is not a big deal. i know it is. and i feel your sorrow. of course. i'm human too.

before we parted, i saw sorrow in your eyes. i guess you were thinking ahead.

maybe if i can get my affairs in order, you can give me a chance. if it's not too late.

i really like your attitude a lot. you are a lovely girl. and don't let anyone tell you or make you feel different. it's just me. so much has been taken from me and now i'm inanimate.

i'm not everything everybody thought i could be.


a letter i have received from someone special in my life now, a person i thought could be real... as i went thru the contents i felt a tear streaking down my cheeks. somehow i felt im special and that im appreciated. but thats just it... nothing more, nothing less....

No comments: