Sunday, May 20, 2007

Is there a real love waiting for me?

I know that im not the only one who experiences this type of melancholy... and whenever it strikes there's nothing i can due but to endure the pain and the sudden sadness that fills my heart.

My thoughts are being bugged by relevant things in MY world. I surely get by. Im ok. Im happy. But bein happy doesnt necessarily mean that you are content, right?

It may not be appropriate for me to ask more than what i have now. But it would be hypocrite of me to let go of this wantness to be with him.

I have loved a few and let go of some... this I know... however i have to look for the missing piece of my jigsaw puzzle. How and where, I dont know yet...

Keep on waiting... waiting... and waiting... but what if there's really nothing and no one to wait for?

No comments: