Sunday, June 17, 2007

Im depressed....

I have a depression I do have to admit,
Admit that I have been depressed.
Thinking how much I wish I could be
happy,
Thinking how much I want in life,
Thinking how much you can miss someone
you love.

When I look back I can see how much
this depression has been there in my
life.
I need this to be fake.
I need this not to be true.
Yet again its true I have this
depression that makes me sad inside and
the outside.

My depression has caused me to see how
sad I can be.
How it makes me feel,
How this depression makes me think of
cutting and suicide.
But we are all human.
We have all have something to overcome.
I will overcome this depression once
and for all.
I will fight back somehow.
This depression I will get rid of
someday...
For now I have to deal with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depression comes from those close to God.Satan hates your relationship with him and works on you hard to go against God.These are times of faith beyond endurance.Forget about society and its ills and stuff.(material items)Weren't born with it and God did promise to give you all you need,the rest is to sideline people away from God.I wont let depression rule my life anymore and ask God to shear satan and his influence away and help me to understand more of what he wants.Stubborn as Ive grown accustomed to the worlds ways andeveryday I'm learning why God does what he does in peoples lives.Keep the faith sister and everyone will be touched by your brilliance and those who worship worldly ways will hate you accuse and spite you.Allow them to see you shine and depression will melt away.teach about the coming Kingdom of God and its glory and you will be admitted into the kingdom and be happy and free forever.God bless You.

Jiltedsummer said...

thanks for that meaningful message. i am deeply touched.