Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mother's Day '07






Just had a little dinner at one of the restos in Alabang. This was just one of those memorable dine outs I had with my family since we dont get together that often. My sister was at home this time after being away for more than 2 years.

I love my mom, I may not be able to tell it to her personally or even let her feel it but I do. She is the only one who had struggled for us to survive. My dad had to leave us when I was 8 yrs old and my sis was 9. Imagine the hardship. She had to work most of the time and we had to understand why she cant attend to us. It is true indeed that mothers would endure a lot of sacrifices and pain just to give what would make her family happy and contented.

Now that I am a mom myself, a single mom that is, I also would like to do the best I can to provide whatever my kid needs. It may not be enough but I surely let my son understand the why's and how's of life. My son may not have the grasp of it right now but I know at the right time he would. He has to.

Im still keeping my fingers crossed that someday I would be able to complete the missing piece of my family. I hope he is there....

No comments: