Monday, August 11, 2008

The Finals Night

After 7 long and tiring weeks,the very first W-G Idol was finally announced. With soaring votes that no one had expected, Gel Manansala grabbed the title.

Held on August 9, 2008 Alabang

Gel Manansala




The Runners Up are:



C.A. Dee



Marco Mata



Cris Esmeria

Being part of the Wachovia Idol, has been one of the great experiences with this company, along with the other FIRSTS that I had. Truly, I am grateful that somehow I have shared the God-given talent that I have and at least, I was able to do what I've been missing doing. Singing infront of a crowd is something I never thought would be possible for me ever since I got into this industry. But thanks to the GPTW for initiating projects such as this for us to break free from the hassle and stress of taking in calls. I have really enjoyed every week that I would sing my heart out and see the throng of people admiring me for the job well done and the superb performance. I have gained a lot of friends out of this experience. I admire the other semi-finalists who have been such a good sports. That even if they got eliminated already, they still made sure that the friendship is intact. It didnt dishearten them neither showed any bitterness with regards to the results. We are all winners here at our own respect. And I know everyone deserves a prize for the wonderful performace weekly. How I wish, there is more than just " Good Job!!"

Here are some of the shots I had during the night.



With Hershey and Donna



With Ron



With Rein

No comments: