Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Me - Fashionista!!!


Nah... I really didn't mean that I'm a Fashionista. Because technically, I don't go shopping for expensive clothes, bags or shoes. Shopping is not even a habit for me. I'm not like other girls who can't last a week without a having a new apparel. That's just not me. I guess when you're a single mom priorities change as well as your passion to dress up.

Anyway, my being Fashionista here is just about being able to strike a pose. :-) Usually, I just wear a smile whenever there's a chance to be on cam, but thanks to my supportive friends for looping me into a different world of camwhoring...

See these...

Me and Hazel: Getting ready for the photoshoot. Is this metallic blue eyeshadow? Goes well with red shirt huh?

Practice pose. Not bad.

Trying hard not to smile. Whew!



And here are some of the shots taken. Enjoy!

Carwash girls?
White and Wet





Widow

So tell me, do you think I can be a good model?



No comments: