Saturday, September 19, 2009

Second Time...

Yup... This is the second time...

Second time that I lost my celphone....

Back in April you might have seen my post about how I was able to retrieve my phone.

And here you go, 5 months after. And yet, I was (again) able to retrieve it.

How it happened?

My son and I were on our way to his school to get his card. I gave him the new phone because I was using the old phone since there was a little prob with the new phone so I had to use the old one. On our way home he didn't realize that he didn't have the phone anymore. So there....

My mom and I didn't just let it go. Though I was already half hearted that the driver would be admitting that he had seen the phone. We had to go out and checked all the tricycle terminals and asked about it. Even if it meant lack of sleep since I have work that night. What's in it for the driver? A reward... another thousand out of my pocket!!!

Our effort was not futile though. Later that afternoon, one of the drivers that we had spoken to earlier paid us a visit and handed over the phone. Which was really a surprise! Who would have thought that he would rather have the reward when the phone's price is more than that?

This has made me realize not all people are really into the money. That somehow some people still have the conscience and a good heart.

Thankful that I am, I am humbled by these people.

Hopeful that more people would be having the same heart.

May God always bless these people....

1 comment:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Ano 'yung new phone? Bakit me problem agad? Ibenta na 'yan! Hehe. = P