Thursday, July 21, 2005

if love's not there

i recently committed my self to a guy i have barelyn known.it was more like a dare, i think... since he just asked if he could be my boyfriend. and so we pursued with this so-called relationship.i thought we could give it a shot,there's nothing wrong with that,right?the best part with this relationship i have right now is that im not hiding anything from him,unlike before that i cannot tell who i really am.he said he has accepted me and my past.good thing!!!and so life went on...we pretended to be like we have the best relationship on earth.thats how i treated this relationship.and i must admit that i was really happy with him in my life.

later on,i felt that i already like this guy.and one day i was moved to say those three words...only to find out that he doesnt feel the same way!"ayoko sabihin yun na di ko nararamdaman e"I WAS DUMBFOUNDED!!but to add to that, he said that i am really special in his life right now.thats all...

now tell me,how could this one-sided love affair work?it seems that i am the one who's actually courting him and waiting for his love... DUH! i dont wanna wait in vain for your love!!!

well,i think the only thing that i could do for now is to enjoy the "relationship".nothing more nothing less. its better to have him than no one right?

but god!let him feel the same way...

No comments: