Sunday, December 07, 2008

Team Building 3

My team had a final blast for this year. Not to count the upcoming Christmas Party this coming December 23, 2008. We had swimming party again, just like the second team building that we had. But this was different, since I didnt sleep the entire night... and I enjoyed the pool. And then of course, I was with my loved one - Norman.

It was held in C3Y Resort, in Los BaƱos Laguna last November 28. We all met at the office. We had to rent Norman's van and take TL's car for everyone. We arrived there at 7pm. Upon arriving, everyone had something to do. I remember grabbing the microphone and sang my heart out while everyone was busy preparing dinner. Ahehhe... This was so selfish of me. When I realized that everyone was doing their share, I volunteered to cook Adobo.

We had fun with the games. Not to mention that I have grabbed all, and I mean all the prizes for our binggo. Thats's what you call, beginner's luck!! I hope they wouldn't be killing me for this.

Here are some of the pics by the way. Feel free to comment!





No comments: