Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas '08

 



Another Christmas gathering in our family. It has been the same as it has been the previous years, relatives would go in our house where we would be celebrate and exchange gifts. Guess its only on Christmas that we could be together.

This year has been a little different though. We had other relatives who celebrated with us this time. Relatives whom I have never seen for years now (Auntie Erlie and her husband, Kuya Revie and his wife). And of course, this time we have Bill(mom's husband)to celebrate with us as well.

My sister, Lexie, sadly is still in Korea. I dont know how she celebrated Christmas there but I know that she misses the way Philippines celebrates this season.

Hope I had more things to say, but I think this is all for now since I had to leave during that time... work on Christmas day really sucks!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: