Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bad Me

Hindi ako uber bad. Pero let's admit it. We are all bad in some little ways. Aheheh... I believe as long as di ka naman nakakainsulto, nkakasakit at nakakatapak ng tao e, keri lang...

Anyway, I dont really intend to list my bad or nasty attitudes here. Just wanna share some of my bad habits, which I get to realize after 28 effin' years!!! And let me just say that I dont intend to do away with these bad habits... Depende siguro...


1. Pulling strands of my hair. Yup... I naturally have wavy hair. Kapag ganitong nawawala na ang bisa ng siyensya, lumalabas na ang sumpa. At kapag nangyayari to, I cant help but check on every strand. Pag naramdaman ko na magaspang, binubunot ko sya at saka titigan at saka puputulin into half.




2. Starting reading books and eventually losing interest on it. Bakit nga ba? Pero natapos ko naman un Twilight ah.... ahehehe!!! Well, I get to finish some good books naman, kaso lang kapag alam ko na un itatakbo ng story ayoko ng tapusin. Mahilig din ako sumabay sa bandwagon. Meaning, kapag narinig ko that everyone is talking about this book, I will try to read it but yun nga lang, kapag alam ko na ang takbo, aayawan ko na sya.

3. Priorities. Priorities. Priorities. Ikaw, alam mo ba mga priorities mo? Di ka ba nahihirapan mamili kung ano uunahin mo? "Duty first before pleasure" sometimes is not applicable to me... I love pleasure if you know what I mean...




5. Smoking. I'm trying to quit,ok. I dont buy packs na. Whenever I have a pack kase, napapalakas ang yosi ko. Pero I still deserve a pat on the back because there are days na natitiis ko na zero-nicotine talaga. Just need to have a little or a lot of persistence.



6. Drinking. I 'm a social drinker. Is that bad?



7. Not paying my credit cards on time. Please refer to the third bullet... That explains it.



8. Removing my shoes at work. I know, I know... Nakakawala sya ng glamour... aheheh... Relaxing kase sya eh... Need I say more? (My feet doesnt have a smell by the way).

9. Resting my legs up at work. Again, another form of relaxation for me...




10. Not visiting my dentist on scheduled appointments. Sorry doc! Hehehe... Refer to number 3 again...

11. Texting my mom. This has been an ongoing issue. Minsan kase or kadalasan I dont text my mom when I will go home late or something. I know I'm old enough to know this but sometimes kase, kahit magpaalam ako pinapagalitan ako. So,wag na lang ako magtext tutal pareho din naman. Aheheh.. Love you mama!




12. Gimiks or After-Shift Bonding. I believe I owe this to my self naman... Eto na lang kaligayahan ko e... Masama ba un?

13. Wearing my night gowns or PJ's till late afternoon. Nakakatamad magpalit e. Gusto ko pagkaligo ko na lang para di aksaya sa damit ahehehe... Kawawa naman si ate Inday.

14. Baby talkin. This is actually my way of putting humor in my daily conversations. Di naman sya nakakainis pakinggan...Cute nga e... Believe me!




15. Setting up a budget and not sticking on it. Again, refer to number 3. Bago dumating ang payday, nakalista na ang dapat bayaran and all but when pay check comes, hellooooooo!!! You know what I mean...



16. Faith, Prayer, Church. Been a backslider for more than 4 years now. Used to be on fire with the Victory Church in Alabang. But in just a snap of a finger, I lost everything. I still have faith, I still believe there is a Creator. But I have a lot of questions which I'm still waiting to be answered.

Whew... This is quite a long list... Meron pang iba actually pero I dont think I can post them all here. Nakakahiya aheheh!!!

So there, gets you to know a bit about me. Friends pa rin tayo ah....

2 comments:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Ikaw 'yung nasa unang pic??? Huwaw!!! Mukha ka palang Sto. NiƱo. Jowk. Hehehe. = P

Hapinuyir Drey Drey! = D

Jiltedsummer said...

sarap mo nmn maging friend!!! syempre di ako un noh.. wla akong planong maging santo!!! ahehehe...

hapi new dear! :-)