Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Certified Blogista and Camwhore

Who else am I talking about here? Well, for those of you na hindi ko kasama sa work would never know who this creature is, but let me introduce you to the recently self confessed blogger addict!

I won't be telling what our working relationship is. Let us just say that he is one of the people at work that I look up to. (I literally look up to anyone naman e, because of my height ahehe!)We've been working for a year now, (Happy anniversary!) and hopefully we'll be spending a lot of years together.

Anyway, nakakaaliw lang tong taong to dahil kahit na marami syang trabaho ay nagagawa pa rin nyang magblog. And mind you, di lang isang post ang nagagawa nya sa isang araw. Kaya naman before going to work or even at work, I make sure that I get to read his blog para may mapagusapan at makapagasaran sa work. Game din kase sya makipagasaran at pinapatulan nya mga pangiinis ko at mga jokes ko na ako lang ang nakakaintindi minsan.

May blog fever na nga sa work e. Bastat may mapagusapan lang na konti e, "Ibablog ko toh!" Ano na?!!!Syempre kapag addict un isang tao e, naiimpluensyahan naman un iba. Kaya some of my colleagues are now planning to create their own blogs. Why not? Blog Bandwagon, here they come!

Un isang kasama ko rin sa work e nagpapakaaddict na rin. She calls her
self "Blogista Jr". And soon, I might feature her here as well.

Now speaking of camwhoring, tignan nyo na lang ang blog nya at see for yerselves!!!

Click this - Blogista!

Working has never been so light and fun til the time that I worked with him. I have discovered a lot of things about my self thru him and he never grew impatient with me. Masaya at challenging. Maraming spoofs at gimik. Nakakatuwa!



Me with the Certified Blogista and Camwhore

2 comments:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Asan ang link ng blogistang ito at baka kilala ko? Hehehe. = P

Jiltedsummer said...

bro click mo un word na blogista (after ng statement about camwhoring) makikita mo sya.