Thursday, January 08, 2009

Asejia's Passion

At an early age, my son Asejia Renoir is showing signs of creativity and I'm so proud of him. Why not? I am a frustrated artist myself. I have wished that I can put more colors in my drawings(and my life) and be more realistic. But too bad, I am not gifted... Di ako gifted child. Ahehe...

My son is now 9.Just imagine at what age I gave birth to him... Heheheh!!! How time flies so fast!!! His name Asejia was given by his dad which is derived from the word Asia. Renoir on the other hand is the name I have given to him. It is a name of a French Painter. That should explain his passion for Arts.

I'm already keeping a big cabinet for all his drawings. Starting when he was probably 3 or 4. Too bad I was not able to keep those firsts... Akala ko kase kinopya lang sa libro or tinrace lang... ahehehhe!!!

By the way, my sister gave him a drawing book and pastel colors for Christmas. At ng nakita ng anak ko un regalo hindi na nya pinatagal... Sumalampak agad sya sa sahig at nagdrawing. Walang palit-palit ng damit kahit naka school uniform pa sya. Tinitigan ko sya habang nagdodrawing. He knows how it should look like... Nakakatuwa talaga. Buti na lang meron syang interest sa Arts. Hope this will show a brighter future for him.

These are his first pastel drawings:

 


 


 


 


Thank you po kay Tita Lexie for the gifts!!! You should be proud of these drawings!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: