Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yron - Abi Wedding

After 3 years of being in the relationship, Yron Retuta and Abi Oropeza exchanged their vows last December 13, 2008 in St. Therese Parish Church in U.P. Los BaƱos. I was included in the briday entourage by accident since my friend Hazel, is having a very sensitive pregnancy and has been advised to be glued in bed. This, by the way, is my third time to be included in the entourage. My first was during one of my student's wedding, where I wore a pink dress; the second was also during the student's where I wore violet dress and I didnt make it to the church on time!!! Pictorial na nun dumating ako, ahehehe!!!



With me were TL James, his mom, Stephen and his kid Nicole, Zac and his girfriend Grace.









I sang "From this Moment" by Shania Twain. This is actually my song to my ex, Ryan Sancha - the father of my kid. I almost got carried away by the song and the thought that, another man fulfilled the promise that every woman desires. I envy Abi. She is indeed very lucky to have Yron as her husband. Very faithful and responsible. How I wish the next time that I will be visiting the church, I would no longer be one of the "abay" but hopefully I will be the one walking in the red carpet.








To Yron and Abi, may you always find the love and happiness in your hearts. Congratulations!

2 comments:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Imbayt mo naman ako Drei 'pag ikaw na ang ikinasal. *LOLz*

Kumusta naman ang South Connection EB? Inggit ako. = C

Jiltedsummer said...

asa ka pa!!! yun eh kung magpapakasal pa ako ahehehe...

bro, bumaha daw ng beer nun EB!!! maaga me umalis kaya di ko alam, pero ramdam ko kase nun andun ako 4 na bucket na agad ang nkapila...