Thursday, February 26, 2009

It is INDEED your Turn

Finally, it is your turn to have an entry in my blog KUMANDER!!! You deserve it since you will be (sadly) be having your own team.

You got it right! She just got promoted! Our TSL Kumander will no longer be our TSL.

This is REALLY a good news for her and her family. After being promoted last year to a TSL, this year she is promoted again!!! That should prove something right?

I will miss her. Truly... I will miss her stories regarding her colorful lovelife. I will miss our heart to heart talk during coaching our sessions. I will also miss her, sometimes provoking approach. And most of all, I will miss our friendship.

I will always think of the day that I cried to you... When I was having a bad day and a bad case of heartache. You got me enlightened and renewed.

I just hope that you will take with you the culture that we have in the team. That you will continue to grow in your field. That you will improve with your leadership skills and that you will never forget what your TL has honed you to be.

Thanks for everything girl. I know you deserve this promotion. I will still see you.


Congratulations!!!



Me and My Kumander

Check her blog : Kumander's Site

Pahabol:
Bkit kumader? Kase under ako sa kanya... ahehehe!!!

4 comments:

sha lang ako said...

Aw... touch ako.
Thanks Drey, I will not forget you as well. Alam mo naman kung gano ka kalakas sakin, ako lang mahina sayo (hehehe).
See you around..

Jiltedsummer said...

awwww.... goodluck! kalaban ka na namin... ahehehe...

Anonymous said...

ha, I will experiment my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

basahin ang buong blog ay pretty mabuti