Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Sweetest....

When *** Met jiLL


When I see you
When we talk not speak
I will not say I am sorry for being busy
I will not say I am sorry for being perfect
I will not say I am sorry for preferring my business
and work over any other matter in the world
I will not say I am sorry for being unpredictable
I will not say I am sorry for being crazy
I will not say I am sorry for being fastidious!

I will say I miss you my Beautiful dawn
I miss your voice
I miss your smile
I miss your hair .
I guess some things just never change while others still remain the same
Life is void without you my Beautiful dawn
People are shadows without you my Beautiful dawn
My friends are daily routines without you my Beautiful dawn
My sleep is awaken without you my Beautiful dawn
My happiness is embarrassed without you my Beautiful dawn
All roads in my mind are in one direction … To you my Beautiful dawn .

My world is not the same without you
No matter how hard I try to forget you
No matter how hard I try to ignore you
No matter how hard I try to let you go.
You're still the vigilant thoughts
that strike my sense when I open the doors of my mind.

There is no place like home
There is no place like your heart
In a little while this hurt will hurt no more
In a little while
I will be home.

No comments: