Monday, June 22, 2009

Back To Me...

I lost you once
It didn't hurt that much
Because back then
I didn't spend time with you.
I didn't see you.
I didn't feel you.

Back then...
We never made plans
We never thought much about us
We never felt each other's presence
We never got intimate
We never danced the tune of love.

But that day came...
A day I never thought would come.
The day that you've proven your love
The day that I felt your sincerity
The day that I felt how it is to be loved
The day that I unlocked my heart to you again.

I may have not deserve this love
I may not be the perfect partner
I may not be able to fulfill all your wishes
I may not be always be the woman of your dreams
I may not sound pleasing always

But I love you
And thats all that matters to me now.
Now that you're back
I wouldn't let you go again...
No... you won't.
I am keeping my promise.
Forever.

No comments: