Monday, June 08, 2009

Their First Year Together

A year has passed and they have conquered. They may have the worst and may have their happiest. What matters is that they chose to be together throught thick and thin. May they always be blessed with love and understanding. Happy anniversary Mom Angie and Dad Bill!


My beautiful Mom (like mother like daughter,right?)


The special man in my mom's life


The couple - Mr. and Mrs. Bill Riley


Me - the daughter and the stepdaugher

Me and my son, Asejia


Still me and my son

Alych and Grace (our angel)

Alych and Asejia


My family

I wonder if I would also have mine to celebrate, waaahhhh!!!

2 comments:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Congrats! Hindi ka pa ba magkakapatid ulit? LOL

Jiltedsummer said...

ano na! di pede!!! ako lang ang bunsooooo!!! pero pede ako gumawa ng kapated ahahah!!!