Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Dear Life

Dear Life,

Surely you have seen me grow for the last 28 years of my life. You have seen me when I am happy, when I shed tears, when I am hurt, when I fall in love, when I fail, when I succeed, when I succumb and when I feel hopeless.

You have pointed me in this direction, though I may not understand the reason. You have challenged me on things that you know I am weak at. You even have laughed at me even when you saw me crawling and hanging at the last string of hope I have. You have pushed me harder even if you know that I'm already giving up. And even have taken away some of the things that you know I am happy with.

While others get what they want without exerting a slightest muscle, here I am... trying to bear all that I can.

Is this really how you play your game?

Where is the "What you reap is what you sow" thingie?

Where is the good karma that every body else is talking about?

Hate this...

4 comments:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Drey, musta ka na? The last time I visited your blog, mukhang inlababo ka. Pero bakit ganito ngayon?

Hang on. God is good.

Mac & Hubbee said...

It's okay my friend. its just what we call one of those moments lang yan. you have, always remember that!!!

Jiltedsummer said...

Gasul, inlab pa rin nmn ako eh. nakakabuset lang talaga minsan. kailangan talagang maging kumplikado lahat, pede nmn hindi...

Jiltedsummer said...

salamat sa paalala TL... life is not always a bed of roses... klangan yata tlaga minsan makaexperience ng thorns... haaayzzz...