Wednesday, May 27, 2009

His Words

"You are the truth that has been missing in my life"

"When a man found his truth, he would just act like me. Thats why I say I believe in you"

"I just need ur love and I know,even if I give u the whole world I wont be satisfied
because your my world"

"You are my queen my woman and my veverything. If I dont show my love to you to whom would I be showing it?"

"Welcome to my life"

My two cents:

"I could never ask more than u....everything to me is like an answered prayer...sometimes... I am even thinking that Im happy the way that we are right now.
Just having someone to love me, is like completing me...so thats why I say, I can never ask for more....than u..."


" I love u soo much Maj. Lets keep this forever babe. Let us keep the same respect for each other... Let us grow our love more and more each day and let us work to be more than just partners.... I want us to be lovers...for the rest of our lives."

2 comments:

hazel pobrero said...

babe... this is sooo moving...
cheers to you and Maj!!! =)

Jiltedsummer said...

thanks girl. i hope this is the one that i have been waiting for. cant wait for the day...