Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Skywalk Adventure

Are u afraid of heights like me? Have u tried something to overcome this fear? Well, friends... I tried this Skywalk Adventure and guess what... I finished the race!

Skywalk Adventure is in Cebu, on top of the Regency Hotel. It is 126.55 meters high and it is on the edge of the building. How nerve-wracking that could be! Believe me! I dont know how I was able to walk around the building with my knees shaking and my eyes glued in the walk way! Hahahah!! I couldnt even walk without my harness being ahead of me. It should have been a 5-10 minute walk but our batch took 30 minutes to finish it because of me. I was really scared to death! And my boyfriend was teasing me all along. Mean guy!!

As you go along the way, there will be different thrills. On one part, you will be walking in this glass floor and sit for your photos. There is also a part where you will be asked to sit on the ledge. This is the scariest since you will begin to realize how high the building is and that falling will cause your death. Being the chicken sh*t that I am, I sat on the ledge but my feet was not completely hanging. I felt that with just one false move, I might regret trying this adventure.

It has a beautiful scene though. You will see the overwhelming scene of the entire busy city and you will feel the calm of the air. It was like you are on top of the mountain in the center of the city. It is really a must see!


Me and Maj with the Cebu City Hall on the view.


See my feet half hanging, ahahahha!!!


The glass walkway. See we were asked to take a picture in this glass walkway. Its good that I can still smile despite my fear..


Pretending to be brave


Before the walk

2 comments:

simplengtao said...

wanna try it too... how much?

Jiltedsummer said...

meron entrace na 300, good for two. tapos un sa mismong ride is 560, good for two na rin.