Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The People Have Spoken

A recent survey has been conducted in the team to measure our "Likeness" and "Effectiveness" factors. And the results not only brought a big surprise for me but also a fair dose of reality.

It was announced during our team meeting last Friday morning. After the lunch treat, we were silenced by the announcement of the survey results. This was not really something we were expecting, not anyone. None...

The survey determines your teammates' thought if you are likeable or not. Meaning if you are someone that they can get along with, without any hassles. At the same, it also measures your effectiveness with the tasks that has been assigned to you. This is manifested thru your works in the council.

And then the first category was announced... (only the positive results were given so as not to dishearten other teammates who has received most votes in the negative aspect)
It was me!! *Applaud! Applaud! I was voted as someone they would like to be with if in case he/she will be transferred to another team!!! Being the perky person that I am, I was flattered and I can’t stop myself from jumping! Just like a little kid who just got a present. (Yehey!!!)

Second, I got the runner up. Imagine me jumping up and down again.*Tee hee! Most liked teammate to be his/her seatmate because of your HAPPY aura!

Third, got the most votes as the teammate who is seen to be a good person for motivation (?). This is something I was really surprised with because never have I thought that out of my ordinary ways, out of just being the simple me people see me as someone greater. Am I just being loved? Hmmm... lets see the next set of categories....

Next category, voted as second to be the most wanted partner in a big project. On this part, I remember Valerie who got the highest vote if I'm not mistaken. This is something I am happy also because I know that she is highly qualified and most likely to be competitive as well. Congrats Valerie!

Again, voted next to Rain who got the most votes in the succeeding category; team mates who has demonstrated the CULTURE - the "Office Culture". Culture is actually a big word in our company WB. And this is what makes our company different from any other companies :-).

Next, voted again as the runner up for being a good team player. This was actually when my teammates started realizing what's going on. Ahehehe!!! I'm getting everything. In tagalog, "Pinakyaw mo na naman Drey!"

(At this point, napagod na sila kakapalakpak, ahahahha!!! At ewan ko kung may bahid na ng pagsisisi un iba sa mga sinagot nila sa survey.)

Lastly, is the effectiveness as the head of the council. This is something I know for a fact. Sherrie is the most effective in our council, no doubt! But then again, I was voted to be the second! *** Clap, clap, clap...

Click on image for larger view of the survey results.




Legend: YELLOW = Top in the survey (mostly voted for me)
ORANGE = Runner up (which means of course, next to the TOP)
GRAY = none or 1

Would u believe this? I cannot believe it either. I mean... Tell me I'm bragging but I am just overwhelmed with how people see me at work. These people that I come across with everyday. My second family.

Now tell me, am I loved? :-D

No comments: