Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Son's First Entry

Since my son has been observing me whenever I'm in front of the computer, I guess he has noticed that I do compose thoughts and post those in my blog. Since children has the natural level of curiosity, I bet my child got the idea of creating his own.

Here it is!

Hello there I am ASEJIA I am 9 years old and IM a boy I live in ADELINA (deleted) San Pedro, Laguna BLK (deleted) Lot (deleted). I have one big happy family. I have a mother, her name is DREY she has a great work and she cares for me. I have a cousin her name is Alyssa. We kind of hate each other and we kind a fight and disagree on everything but still she is one of my family. And I have a grand mother her name is Angie. She is my mother’s mom. She always like to go to her friends and she sells toys for kids . And I have a grand father he lives in America and he is nice to us. He gives us everything we need and he is funny. Those are my family . THE END

I intended not to edit and make the necessary corrections. No doubt when he grows old and finds this blog, he would laugh at how he has done this. I hope when he reaches the right age, he would also keep his old blog. :-)

Like mother, like son :-)

2 comments:

hazel pobrero said...

this just makes my heart melts babe... big boy na ang anak mo neng...im so proud!!!

Jiltedsummer said...

korek. ilang taon na lang at makikipagrelasyon na rin sya. sana lang sa babae di ba? ahahaha!!!