Wednesday, May 13, 2009

His Words




"I love you more than u said that u love me more than i love u "

"I love you nd thats enough fr me Andrea"

"When I said I love you and thats enough, it means I dont need any thing in this world... only ur love Andrea"

"I will miss u until I see you and when I see you I miss you even more."

"When I am feeling low,you make feel ok and when I am feeling crazy, you calm me"


"The day we made our promises, I am keeping my part"


My words:

"Stay with me tonight babe
hold me close and never let go
even if the dawn breaks,
let us welcome the morning sun
with us wrapped in each other's embrace
and wake up with the seal of kiss of forever from u"

"My heart is like a reservoir of love when i met u...
overflowing with good words and sweet talks...
waiting for the right time and right place to say all my heart's desires"

No comments: