Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthday Gifts '09

Simple as it may seem, I feel very flattered to receive gifts from friends or loved ones. Being the sentimental person that I am, I keep all the things given to me by people regardless of its worth. I also make sure that I use the gifts that I receive right away just to let that person know how I appreciate the gift. I actually have been tagged as a "Rat Pack" by a close friend of mine. I don't know about the others but for me, this is the only way I know that I would let them know how grateful I am for the gifts and most of all to the friendship. So I try to keep whatever I can.

I may have not received a lot of gifts everytime I celebrate my birthday but still I'm grateful for the thought that they have remembered me and had tried to send messages thru SMS.

Let me take this chance then to thank everyone who has sent their greetings:

Bess (who was the first person to greet me and sent her message at 00:08 am)
" Hoy Kupal! Happy Birthday! " (sweet nya noh?)

Valerie
" Happy birthday!! Be extra patient. God has been cooking all the best in life for you. Soon you'll reap what you truly deserve. God Bless!"

James
"Happy birthday Drey... Love u.. Have a blast!"

Raine (I remember giving her almost the same message on her birthday, I thought I had found my Mr. Right then)
"Gurl, happy birthday! Wish you health and wealth. Hope you find Mr. Right! =->

Danie (Actually I had to remind her that it was my birthday, aheheh!)
"Ay sorry.. Happy birthday po. Alam mo naman me makakalimutin me e..."

Ganny (biglang nabuhay!!)
"Happy, happy, happy birthday! Mwah!"

Anj
"Salamat sa Facebook, happy birthday!"

Angel
"Baby! Happy birthday! I hope you're having fun wherever you are! God bless you! You take care! You know I love you!"

Eeyan (again, salamat sa facebook!)
" Happy birthday, ate Drey!"

Cesar
"Gud AM. Happy birthday. Ngayon mo ba ako treat?"

Candy (friend from Cebu)
"Happy birthday! Mwah, mwah, mwah!"

Norman
"Happy birthday po. Kamusta ka na? Sobra pagkakalasing mo nun gabi ah"

Vina
"Happy birthday!! Cheers to the 29 years!"

Raech
"Happy birthday, Drey!"

Joy
"Happy birthday Drey! Wish you more blessings and happiness. God bless you and your family."

Majid ( He got used to calling me by my first name )
"Happy birthday ANDREA.. Hope every day in your life will be full of joy and laughter"

Kaye
"Hoist! Happy Birthday!"

Hazel
"babe!!! Maligayang bati sa iyo...You are a beautiful person inside and out..Like what I always say, if you could only see what I see, you'll be amazed!!! Isa ka sa pinaka asteg na taong nakilala ko.. The world is a better place because of you... Love you babe!!! Happy birthday!!! =)"



THE GIFTS




From Eric, a colleague.





From my sis, Ate Lexie. (Walang palya! Laging may gift!)

From Raine, a colleague.

From my Momma


Again, this would be another challenging and meaningful year. Hope to be with you guys still....
Thanks again!

No comments: