Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Finally Celebrated....

After realizing that it has been 9 years since I last celebrated my birthday, me and my bestfriend Vina, have gathered some of our High School friends and celebrate our birthday together this year. Her birthday was on the 6th of this month and mine was on th 10th but we celebrated it on the 8th. Cool isn't it? Well, we may already have our own lives; some has already left the country, and some have already focused with their families but we still find ways to get in touch.



I went early to Vina's place on the 8th to prepare the food that we would be bringing. She had prepared Tuna Pasta while I prepared Chicken Stroganoff. We also had fish fillet and grilled pork.


We went to Picnic Grove, Tagaytay past lunch and had a blast. With us were Vina's boyfriend Borgie and daughter Issey, Nizza, Niña, Gladie and daughter Gaea, Mark, Arcee, Jake, Jann and Howell ( who just dropped by ).




Tasty cake from Gladie



The Girls from L to R: Me, Vina, Issey, Gladie, Gaea, Niña and Nizza


The Boys from L to R : Jann, Arcee, Mark and Jake


Changed location, this was taken in one of the "Bulalohan" in Tagaytay. Suitable for the cold atmosphere there.












Vina and me: Bestfriends for 15 years! Cheers to the 29 years of life :)

No comments: