Saturday, August 15, 2009

Proud Momma

It has been a yearly practice at my son's school to have a dance competition every month of August in celebration of "Linggo ng Wika" ( where we as a nation celebrate having our own language ).







Honestly, this is one of the reasons why I'm glad I work at night. At least I can get to see my son on programs such as this. No need to file for a vacation leave or ask someone else to come and see him. At least when he grows up he would have all these in his memories... That I've supported him somehow even if I stuffed.






Also had the chance to meet my son's bestfriend, Joshua. Both are Gormiti fanatics!



He actually has his classes resumed after the program but I felt like giving my son a break so.... Guess what! My son and I escaped after the program, aheheheh!!! The security guard had to ask if we were going home, but since I know the protocol where I would have to secure a permission from the Guidance Counselor, I just told the guard that we would be picking up his bag from the car. So there! Good lesson learned from his very own Momma! Ahehehe!!!

No comments: