Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dinner with Performance

Double meaning: Dinner with the 2nd Quarter's Performance Council with
Live Performance!!!

As part of our last hurrah for this quarter, our council had a treat for the top performer for the month of July. With some of my colleagues we went to Giligans, Alabang and had good meal,bonding time with good music on our background.

The entire group. Can u see me?


With boss Joy and James

THE PERFORMERS


James


Valerie


Me :-P





It has been years since I have last sung infront of a crowd. And I must say that I miss it. How you can dance on stage and shake your *ss with people dancing with your groove. I wonder when I would be able to do that again.

By the way, I used "Nikka" as my alias. Nothing serious though. Ahehehe. You would hear my friends call me Nikka. Nice time to unwine!!!!

No comments: