Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The New Crib




Soon, we will be leaving this old house. Did I hear you say "again"? Ahehehe... Funny truth is yes, we will be leaving this house and will finally be housed in a home that is completely ours! Another funny thing is that we will still be living in the same subdivision. Which would mean that we have moved 3 times within the same village!Weird? Nah. We just love the place and we found ourselves comfortable with it. Even the kid's school is near the area so it is really accessible.


Compared to where we are residing, the house itself is a bit smaller since the back of the house has not been constructed and is not included in the number of rooms. Although the new house has a garage and a little garden.


Recently, we found ourselves busy sorting stuff already. Since the house where we are moving to is smaller, we have to make sure that the things that we would be bringing wouldn't eat up all the space in the house.


This part is a bit hard for me. Remember that I'm a pack rat?


Let me show you some pics of the new house:





The front view of the house


Still the front view.


This would be me and my son's room. What is the color? Ahehehe!!! Tough part is all my curtains and bedsheets are green.


This is my folk's room. The biggest room of course.


The cabinet in Alych's room.


The living room. Color is peach. Tiles compliment the color of the wall.


The view from the living room.


Kitchen. Seriously I dont know if we are going to keep this color. I hope not!


The extra kitchen, called the dirty kitchen.



This is the door that would lead to mom and dad's room in the future.



Uhmm... Garage?


The little garden



Second week of January is the date. We are starting our new year at the new crib. Hope that it would bring good luck. Excited? Definitely...

No comments: