Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nursing Dad

It was dad's third time to be confined in the hospital for this year and it has been always the same concern; shortness of breath. During his confinement, mom and I took turns on nursing him. Most of the time, I would find my self asleep. (What do you expect since I go straight to the hospital after work!) But this time made a difference...

Why?
Because....



There's a pc!!!:D


See me playing Farmville? Aheheh!!!

So while the nurses were busy busting in every hour I didn't get irritated for disturbing my sleep. Cuz I wasn't asleep at all!


The nurses were scanning his legs here. Belive me, this took 2 hours!!!


My Folks.

We stayed in the hospital for 4 days. He felt better but I know we would still have future visits here in the hospital. I just hope he would take the doctor's advice to stop smoking.

No comments: