Sunday, March 22, 2009

Luau Saturday

Funny...

This was actually my mom's counsin's birthday. They came up with this Luau Party for her 60th birthday party. And it was nice seeing people with dressed up in Hawaiian shirts and skirts with matching Leis.

I never really had a clue about her because we are not really close to some of our relatives. One reason was because of the distance from their place to ours. Next is probably because my mom hasnt really put too much emphasis on their relationship. There were some relatives there as well whom I havent seen for quite some time and this party served as a reunion. But then since we were late and we left early, we didnt have the chance to have a picture taken with the birthday celebrant. So what we did was just take pictures while we were there.




At the party with my son


At the party with my niece, Alych


Pogi Asejia


Mom and Dad


Alych, Asejia, Mommy and Dad

Cool isnt it?

1 comment:

sha lang ako said...

where's your hula skirt? hehehe