Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random Thoughts...

- Just had footspa today with pedicure, wonder why I didnt have manicure as well.

- I love sleeping during rest days, why can't I sleep now?

- I have to trim down more, God take away the cravings!

- Why haven't I thought of goin to the gym? Urgh! Additional expenses!!

- I had skin peeling on the first week of March, my son has been waiting for the spots to disappear. I have to tell him, "its does not disappear like magic baby".

- Why did I prioritize fixing my teeth when my face needs major overhauling?

- Until when will I be working in this industry? Dont I really have any other choice?

- From Puerto Princessa to Cebu to Boracay. Who would have thought this will happen to me?

- What if we click??? What if we dont???

- I dont have a swimsuit and flipflops yet! Geez... this is what you call Summer last-minute-shopping.

- Now I believe that when one a door closes, a window opens. (Will write an entry about this once everything is "good").

- Hazel is on her 6th month of pregnancy. She will be gone again... Pity me!

- When will I have another baby? My ovaries are complaining already, I dont make use of them... ahahah!!

- I got my student driver's license back in December but until now, I dont know how to drive yet!

- I even dreamed last night about this. Me, TL and Hazel (still pregnant, mind u!) I was driving TL's car (which is very far from reality). Hazel drove first actually and I just replaced her. She was a bad driver as well. And even if Khenzo was all bruised and dented, we were all laughing because of the experience.

- I am waiting patiently for him... *dreaming* God!!! I just realize... 9 days more!!!

- I am happy and I deserve it!:-)

No comments: