Friday, March 27, 2009

A Reunion

If you would be checking on my older posts, I had an entry about friends I have met when I was still working in CVG Alabang. It was January of last year when I resigned from that company, but I didnt resign because I dont like the company. I just want to have a change. And I dont regret ever leaving that company, aheheheh!!!

Anyway, what is good about CVG is the friendship I have established with some of people I have worked with. We initially never had that sudden "click". But since we are the outgoing type of persons, we ended going out one time and then one after the other and then the rest is history. These friends that I'm mentioning are EJ and Danie.

Going on, we recently had this reunion. EJ, who is now working in CVG Cebu has made an effort to visit us here in the Metro. Great, isnt it? We really wanted to have more time with him but since it was just a short stint, he had to divide his time for all of his friends.

With this being said, we ended up meeting on his second stay here, March 14. Suprisingly, Danie, who just arrived from a Cebu- Bohol tour also found a way to meet up with us and have party. Nice! She was with her boyfriend,Edward, who by the way, has a good socializing skills.

In Malate, we got the chance to meet EJ's friend who also works in CVG Cebu (Ryan). And this friend of his also had tagged 2 more friends (Jim and Ken). So what do we have there? FUN!!

Check out the pictures we took:


The entire group at Silya

All out smile

EJ, Edward, Danie, Ryan and me

With Jim

With Ken

We went home around 5am that day. It was so fun and though there were some people that we just met there, we never felt any type of awkwardness. It was as if we have been friends for a long time. I have to commend Ryan, Jim and Ken for being such a good company. I hope there will be next time.

And before I forget, today is Danie's birthday!!!! Happy birthday girl!!! I hope you will be successful and hope to see you walk in the aisle with me as one of your bridesmaid, ahehehe!!!

No comments: