Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To You... Yes, You!!!!

In just a few days from now, I will be seeing you
We will meet each other face to face
I will see that you are for real
And I will see your soul in those eyes

This will be a proof of our friendship.
After the years on constant hi's and hello's
Finally your presence will make a difference
And will prove more of what you are and what we could be.

This would be the first time
And first time is hard
This can make or break us
But I know we can work it out

Hope this would be a start of something wonderful
We both may not know what road is ahead of us
But I keep my fingers crossed
That we may share something forever.

To you, my special one
I can only say thank you
For your kindness, trust and generosity
Whatever your reason is for doing this
I can only be grateful... til the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

answeet... *kilig*

Jiltedsummer said...

ahehehe... salamat...
inspired eh!!!